The carrot is known to help tan the skin and it is useful to keep the eyes in good condition. However, beyond these characteristics, most of us do not know the amount of benefits it brings to the body .
It can be prepared steamed, raw, liquefied or whole. The carrot is part of the food group with good response to prevent some types of cancer.
Benefits of carrot consumption
As we already know, carrots help improve eyesight. Behind that old recommendation hides the authentic essence of carrots.
Its properties prevent premature aging . It may not give us a view of lynx, but it will protect our retina and prevent the appearance of cataracts , which is usually a problem generated by age.
The daily consumption of carrot is totally recommended for cases of loss of visual acuity and twilight blindness (difficulty seeing at night or in low light).
Likewise, the carrot:
- It helps the body to generate an appetite sensation.
- Strengthens teeth and gums. In addition, fluoride, present in foods such as carrots, spinach or apples, is a fundamental mineral to keep in good dental state and prevents the formation of caries.
- Combats constipation and stomach pain from intoxication. Soothes gastric discomfort and acidity thanks to its high contribution of sodium, chlorine, potassium and vitamin B.
- Strengthens nails and hair Carrot stem cells are rich in vitamin A. This compound repairs cells damaged by pollution in the environment.
Thus, it helps strengthen and revitalize the nails and hair. Vitamin A also promotes the production of sebum, beneficial to the scalp.
Brewer’s Yeast is composed of a fungus, which is of great importance to intervene in the process of beer fermentation.
Due to its properties and the benefits it brings to health, it is used as a nutritional supplement or dietary supplement .
It is important that we know the differences between the beer yeast suitable for human consumption and the virgin beer yeast, whose intake can cause gastrointestinal disorders.
It is also convenient to clarify that it does not contain alcohol, lactose or gluten, or any kind of preservative or dye, so it is a suitable food supplement for people with intolerances.
Nutritional contribution of brewer’s yeast
It is rich in B vitamins, which strengthen the immune system .
This type of vitamins are very important for those who are at higher risk of suffering from lack of nutrients in their diet, such as:
- People of advanced age
- Those who follow low-calorie weight loss diets
- Strict vegetarians ,
In addition to helping the states of nervousness or stress and being administered to combat constipation, attributes are attributed to recover from wounds , eczema, burns or other skin problems.
Brewer’s yeast is one of the most recommended nutritional supplements because it provides important vitamins for our body.
To take advantage of their benefits we can take them both before and after our training. At the same time, its high fiber content will be perfect to win muscula mass r .
For the lack of appetite
Lack of appetite can bring complications that affect our body, such as:
- Ulcers from not eating
- Shortages of energy in the body
- Weakness in the immune system
For this, today we are going to recommend the combination of these two powerful elements that fight against this factor.
Carrot juice and brewer’s yeast
This juice is ideal to stimulate the appetite in both children and adults.
- 1 carrot
- 1 glass of water (200 ml)
- 1 tablet of brewer’s yeast
What should you do?
- Process a carrot in the blender, to obtain its juice.
- Add it in a cup and fill it with water until it is full (250 ml).
- To finish, add the contents of a beer yeast tablet.
- Drink this mixture every day, one hour before lunch.
Whether we perform physical activity or want extra vitality or enhance our tan, this drink is an ideal complement . Do not stop taking advantage of it.