If you want your skin to always remain beautiful and healthy, try using a lemon to care for it . Thanks to him you will be able to achieve a fresh and younger look.
Skin is a sure indicator of our inner health. Unfortunately, sometimes this is our problem. Stress , bad sleep and fatigue immediately leave a mark on our face, even if we want to keep it a secret. Problems with the skin have a negative effect on our mood.
That’s why it’s so important to take good care of your skin. Each of us wants to see in the mirror a healthy and attractive reflection in it.
Such moments fill us with the positive energy needed to start the day. This aspect is especially important at those times when our life is not very successful.
Choosing products for skin care is best to give preference to natural remedies. They have a delicate effect on our body and have no side effects. The main protagonist of today’s conversation will be a lemon . We will tell you how to use this citrus for skin care.
Why lemon helps to keep the skin beautiful and healthy
Like other citrus fruits, lemon contains large amounts of vitamin C . This means that it is a powerful antioxidant. As you know, antioxidants can fight the signs of premature aging, including wrinkles.
In addition, the lemon stimulates the production of melanin, thereby improving the ability of our skin to regenerate.
Vitamin C improves healing of skin lesions. From time to time, each of us has small wounds due to unsuccessful depilation, black spots and pimples.
Thanks to lemon juice, such marks will become less noticeable or disappear altogether.
The next advantage of lemon is that these citrus fruits are natural exfoliates. Thanks to the lemon, you can clean the surface of the skin from accumulated dirt and fat.
Thanks to these fruits, your skin will become taut and light, which will make your appearance brighter and more attractive.
How to use lemon for skin care skin
Scrub from lemon and sugar
You already know that any exfoliant needs solid components that can open the skin pores . In order to prepare a lemon scrub, we will use for this purpose granulated sugar.
Perhaps you will be tempted to use salt. This is not the best idea, because salt absorbs water from the skin, which can lead to dryness of the latter.
Surely you will be surprised why you can use this harmful product – sugar – for skin care. The fact is that our skin does not absorb glucose, which occurs when eating sugar in food. When we use sugar externally, glucose does not enter our body.
Hard granules of granulated sugar help to cleanse the skin and are an ideal ingredient for the goal that we pursue.
- 3 tablespoons of white sugar (13 g.)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil (45 g.)
- 1/2 cup water (125 ml.)
- juice half a lemon
- Prepare a mixture of lemon juice and water.
- Add sugar to it.
- Gradually add olive oil to the remedy . Stir the mixture so that its texture is uniform.
What to do
- The effect of this remedy resembles that of other exfoliants. Before using it, it is necessary to cleanse the skin well.
- After that, start applying a ready exfoliant on your face, massaging the skin in circular motions. Do not press too hard on it. So you risk damaging your skin.
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 1/2 cup water (125 ml.)
You can use more ingredients. The most important thing is to observe their proportion.
- Cotton pad
- Prepare a mixture of water and lemon juice so as to make the skin safe for its concentration. In this case, your skin will remain clean and you will be able to take full advantage of the lemon. If your skin is slightly red, try adding a little more water to the remedy.
What to do
- Moisten the cotton pad in the finished tonic and gently treat the skin with it .
- Wait 20 minutes before rinse . This time will be enough for the lemon to work. He will be able to cleanse, brighten and tone up your skin.
- As soon as the specified time passes, rinse your face with plenty of cold water. Dry the skin. After that, it is better to apply moisturizer. In this case, care will become even more effective.
As you know, healthy and beautiful skin requires us to take the following steps: it needs to be cleansed, toned and moistened.
To moisturize the skin, you can also use a variety of natural remedies. For example, a home cream of coconut and pomelo, which can be used in the shower.
Skin is an integral part of our image. Careful care for her allows us to emphasize our attractiveness.
Do not forget that this is very important for our self-esteem. The state of our skin greatly affects our self-perception.